Watch the video for my grammar explanation
Do the exercises:
We enjoyed our holiday. The hotel was very nice.
“Can I ask a question?”
- You look tired, you need _______ holiday.
- “Where’s Bob?” “He’s in _____ toilet.”
- Susie is _____ interesting person. You should meet her.
- Can you tell me how to get to _____ post office?
- Sure, take ____ next left.
- Let’s go and see ____ movie tonight.
- That’s ____ good idea.
- We have three children. Two girls and one boy. _____ girls are five years old and three years old. _____ boy is one year old. I work at ____ English school. ____ school is called Rising Sun English School.
Write about your family.
How many children do you have?
How old are they?
Where do you work?
Be sure to use a/an/the