musician, actor, web designer, tour guide, salesperson, chef, dentist, accountant
- Who likes maths and is good with money?
- Who using computers and knows how to make things look nice?
- Who plays on a stage for money?
- Who do you go to when you have a sore tooth?
- Who works in a kitchen and makes food for customers?
- Who knows a lot about history and shows people a lot of places?
- Who do you got to if you want to buy something?
- Who pretends to be a kings, heroes, or villains on stage or behind the camera?
tip: When you give a presentation try to stay in the one spot, don’t walk around.
Let’s give a presentation about your job!
Think about your job… What do you do? What is your job title? What do you do at work?
My job title:
Things I do at work:
I am a teacher
- I write lesson plans
- I make materials for my lessons
- I teach my students
- I order resources
- I make videos
- I counsel students
Now lets connect the sentences
I am a teacher / manager. I work at a school where I write lesson plans, make materials and teach my students. I also order resources. Sometimes I counsel my students when they need help. On Fridays I sometimes make videos about grammar or vocabulary. This is a great job for me because I love teaching people new things.
If you can stand up in front of someone and give your presentation as if it was a large audience.
Here is some job vocabulary: