Stretch 1 unit 1
musician, actor, web designer, tour guide, salesperson, chef, dentist, accountant
- Who likes maths and is good with money?
- Who using computers and knows how to make things look nice?
- Who plays on a stage for money?
- Who do you go to when you have a sore tooth?
- Who works in a kitchen and makes food for customers?
- Who knows a lot about history and shows people a lot of places?
- Who do you got to if you want to buy something?
- Who pretends to be a kings, heroes, or villains on stage or behind the camera?
What job are they talking about?
Do they like their jobs?
Listen to their conversation:
We show interest with phrases like:
Oh, that’s interesting.
We do this so that the speaker knows we are interested in the conversation topic.
For homework I set some tasks on the online service. Please go to your course on